We are almost full for 2021, so look ahead to 2022 and put a vacation on your horizon at Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch! We are open March through mid-November. View our 2022 Rates here.
Book now for our 2022 Season and enjoy the following:
- Very small guest capacity averaging around 8 guests a week. Book early to get your choice of travel dates as space is limited!
- A home away from home in one of our 4 private, secluded cabins nestled under the Ponderosa Pines. With full cabin amenities including fresh baked cookies, water bottles and a propane fireplace.
- 3 delicious meals a day. Dietary accommodations are available upon request.
- Coffee and hot water for tea available starting at 7 AM and throughout the day.
- Unlimited horseback riding through the spectacular scenery of the Gila National Forest.
- Well-trained, responsive horses. We can accommodate all levels of rider from beginner to advanced.
- Hands on experiences with the history and culture of the area: 1,000 year old Mimbres cliff dwellings, pictographs and pottery shards!
- Ranch activities and entertainment such as campfires, s’mores, line dancing, board games, and Western movies.
- Bonding time with your horse, including brushing them at the end of each day.
- Group Discounts for groups of 10 or more.
Make your next getaway one you’ll never forget with memories that will last a lifetime. The Land of Enchantment is waiting!
Contact us today so we can help you plan your best vacation yet!
Just fill out the form below to get started: