Cowboy is decorated with a cowboy and horses theme and is our largest cabin. It features one Queen bed and three Twins and can sleep up to 5 people.
Lodging in the Gila National Forest
Secluded Cabins Nestled in the Ponderosa Pines
Our cozy cabins are the perfect place to stay for an all-inclusive getaway in the heart of the beautiful Gila National Forest. Comfort always comes first at Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch! Your stay on our ranch includes:
- Three delicious, homestyle meals each day, including homemade dessert at lunch and dinner. Special diets accommodated.
- Custom dessert available for birthdays and celebrations!
- Unlimited horseback riding and hiking.
- Lessons on the history of the area. We will explore 1,000-year-old archaeological sites where artifacts still remain!
- Ranch activities and entertainment, including campfires, s’mores, line dancing, board games, and Western movies.
- Complimentary fresh-baked cookies in your cabin as well as lemonade and tea throughout the day.
- Complimentary water bottles and sunscreen in your cabin.
- Bonding time with your horse, including brushing them at the end of each day!
Children’s Rates (Ages 6-11)
$304 per child per night
Ages 3-5 $95/night. Ages 0-2 stay free.
Our ranch is open from March through mid-November. We are a small guest ranch with four cabins and a maximum capacity of 16 guests. Take a closer look at our lodging cabins in the Gila National Forest below!
Apache is decorated with a southwest/Native American theme. It features a Queen bed and a Twin and can sleep up to 3 people.
Mimbres is decorated in horses and Native American style. It features a Queen bed and one set of Bunk Beds and can sleep up to 4 people.
Outlaw is decorated in western style. It has two separate bedrooms with a Queen bed in one room and one set of Bunk Beds in the other. It can sleep up to 4 guests.