Cowboy is decorated with a cowboy and horses theme and is our largest cabin. It features one Queen bed and three Twins and can sleep up to 5 people. Private bathroom. Propane fireplace. Indoor sitting area. Wonderful views of the horses out the window! The front porch features comfortable lawn chairs.
Cowboy and Outlaw have a door between them that can be opened to combine them into interconnected rooms for a larger family or group.
- Complimentary fresh baked cookies and Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch water bottles upon arrival.
- Propane Fireplace
- Private bathroom with starter supply of complimentary toiletries (shampoo, soap, sunscreen and insect repellent)
- Hot and cold running water
- Comfortable mattresses, soft linens and good pillows. Extra blankets and pillows available.
- Sitting area with table and chairs in each room
- Magazines, books, brochures and local information
- Basket of necessities: bottle opener, wine key, scissors, pens, paper
- Overhead and reading lights. Flashlights available for evenings around the campfire.
- Porch outdoor sitting area with swing or chairs.
- Boot Jacks
- Alarm Clock
- Pets are not allowed