We are open mid-March through the end of October. View our 2025 Rates HERE.
We are almost full for 2024 – Contact Us to grab one of our last spots for 2024 or to be added to our waitlist!
Book Now and enjoy the following:
- Plan early to ensure a spot for 2025!
- Open mid-March through the end of October.
- We are offering 3 or 4 night stays.
- A home away from home in a private, secluded cabin nestled under the Ponderosa Pines. With full cabin amenities including fresh baked cookies, water bottles and a propane fireplace.
- A wonderful chance to disconnect from technology and reconnect with LIFE!
- 3 delicious meals a day. Due to our very remote location please let us know about any Dietary Requirements prior to booking to see if we can accommodate you!
- Coffee and hot water for tea available starting at 7 AM and throughout the day.
- Unlimited horseback riding through the spectacular scenery of the Gila National Forest.
- Well-trained, responsive and well-cared-for horses.
- Comfortable high quality tack such as Circle Y, Tucker and Reinsman saddles.
- Please understand horseback riding requires excellent physical fitness including balance, stamina and strength. 220lb weight limit. Review our riding requirements HERE.
- Due to the rough, rocky, mountainous terrain and VERY remote location, all rides are walk only, but this is also the best way to enjoy one of the most beautiful places in the world!
- Hands on experiences with the history and culture of the area: 1,000 year old Mimbres cliff dwellings, pictographs and pottery shards!
- Ranch activities and entertainment as desired such as campfires, s’mores, board games, and Western movies.
- Bonding time with your horse, including brushing them at the end of each day.
Make your next getaway one you’ll never forget with memories that will last a lifetime. The Land of Enchantment is waiting!
Contact us today so we can help you plan your best vacation yet!
Just fill out the form below to get started: