Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch Cabin Amenities
Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch
An Unsurpassed New Mexico Guest Ranch Experience
At Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch, we seek to provide you with everything you need to have the most comfortable, authentic, and memorable New Mexico dude ranch experience. At our ranch, we offer our guests the following amenities:
- Three delicious, home-style meals each day, including abundant fresh vegetables and fruits and of course homemade dessert! We are committed to providing a range of dietary choices and accommodating medical, religious and other dietary restrictions.
- Custom dessert for birthdays, celebrations, and family reunions.
- Coffee or hot water for Tea is available at 7 AM in the kitchen and throughout the day.
- Iced Tea and Lemonade available throughout the day.
- A small guest refrigerator is available in a central location for beverages and snacks. Ice is available in the guest freezer and in the kitchen.
- Unlimited horseback riding and hiking. No experience is required! A complimentary demonstration/lesson is always included with your stay.
- One-of-a-kind experiences with the history and culture of the area.
- Exceptional wildlife viewing opportunities.
- Ranch activities and entertainment, including campfires, s’mores, line dancing, board games, and Western movies.
- Bonding time with your horse, including brushing them at the end of each day.
Each of our cabins feature the following amenities:
- Complimentary fresh baked cookies and Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch water bottles upon arrival.
- Propane Fireplace
- Private bathroom with starter supply of complimentary toiletries (shampoo, soap, sunscreen and insect repellent)
- Hot and cold running water
- Comfortable mattresses, soft linens and good pillows. Extra blankets and pillows available.
- Sitting area with table and chairs in each room
- Magazines, books, brochures and local information
- Basket of necessities: bottle opener, wine key, scissors, pens, paper
- Overhead and reading lights. Flashlights available for evenings around the campfire.
- Porch outdoor sitting area with swing or chairs.
- Boot Jacks
- Alarm Clock
- Pets are not allowed
The Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch Spa Discount
Relaxation is one of the most important aspects of any vacation, and that’s why we partner with a fantastic hot springs resort in southwest New Mexico. Riverbend Hot Springs offers guests of Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch a $10 discount off two consecutive soaks. You’ll find this beautiful hot springs resort in the town of Truth or Consequences, approximately two hours from our ranch. There isn’t a better way to wind down your vacation than with a day or two of soaking in the natural hot springs!