The Best New Mexico Family Reunion Awaits You in The Gila
Take a break from your busy lives and hectic schedules and escape to the mountains for a New Mexico family reunion! The vast, diverse beauty of the 3.3 million-acre Gila National Forest makes this the ideal destination for an unforgettable family retreat. Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch offers a unique getaway experience, with activities tailored to your group that people of all ages can enjoy. With so much natural beauty, calming serenity, fascinating history, and unlimited horseback riding, every moment spent here will be extra special when you experience it with the people you love the most. To get started planning the reunion you’re longing for, request our group pricing. We’ll tailor the trip to your preferences, and you can start preparing for your getaway to one of the most beautiful places in the world!
A New Mexico Family Reunion: The Secret to Reconnecting with Family and Friends
Take the worry out of planning your next reunion, and instead look forward to all the beauty and wonder The Land of Enchantment has to offer. Our all-inclusive guest ranch has everything you need to make your next New Mexico family reunion as easy and stress-free as possible. Whether you’re embarking on a fun-filled road trip to New Mexico with friends or gathering your family in a comfortable and welcoming location, Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch is the place for you!
Pro-tip: Our lodging features four cabins and can accommodate up to sixteen guests. If you’re making plans for a reunion of ten or more guests, you will have the ranch to all yourselves and our undivided attention for the utmost enjoyment!
How to Enjoy a Reunion at Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch
- Savor three delicious, home-style meals each day and enjoy homemade dessert at lunch and dinner. If you’re here for a birthday, anniversary, or another special occasion, request your favorite dessert to celebrate!
- Enjoy unlimited horseback riding and hiking through the Gila’s beautiful scenery.
- Observe local wildlife and admire the unique flora and fauna of the Gila National Forest.
- Bond with your horses by brushing them at the end of each day.
- Learn about local history and Native American culture.
- Explore 1,000-year-old archaeological sites, and search for unique artifacts such as pottery sherds and arrowheads at each location!
- Enjoy relaxation and social time around the ranch, including campfires with s’mores, fantastic stargazing, line dancing, playing a game of horseshoes, practicing your roping skills, western movies, board games, and more!
Stay Together at Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch
Whether you’re planning a reunion with just a couple of people or up to sixteen loved ones, Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch is the best place to stay together in Southwest New Mexico. Our family-owned dude ranch is a great place to reunite family and friends, no matter the occasion. Whether you’re celebrating something special or simply need to reconnect with your favorite people, this is the place to do it. Every stay is all-inclusive, meaning everyone in your group gets to enjoy all our guest ranch has to offer, including unlimited horseback riding, cozy lodging, delicious home-style meals, unique ranch activities, and more!
Life is short, so make sure to spend time with your family and friends while you can! Start planning your reunion: request our group pricing and book your stay today. We look forward to sharing this unique area with your group!