About Our Ranch
At Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch, we pride ourselves on offering an authentic, New Mexico guest ranch experience. We are in the heart of the Gila National Forest and are the only ranch of our kind in The Land of Enchantment. Here, you’ll find 3.3 million acres of beautifully preserved forests and mountains. There are no telephone wires or the sounds of honking horns, only endless Ponderosa pines, wondrous views of the Black Range Mountains, and a quiet so still that you can hear the approach of an eagle and the beat of the air beneath his wings. Large herds of elk frequent the meadows, streams, and lakes nearby. It is the perfect setting for those seeking the best New Mexico dude ranch vacations!
Welcome to Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch!
The Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch Difference
In the Gila National Forest, evidence of the intrusion of modern man is virtually absent, and the mountains and canyons evoke the heritage of the American cowboy. Whether you are horseback riding, hiking, discovering 1,000-year-old cliff dwellings, or sitting around the campfire, you’ll find plenty of ways to relax and create lifetime memories with your family and friends on Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch. We offer our guests the following amenities:
- Three delicious, homestyle meals each day, including homemade dessert at lunch and dinner. Custom dessert is available for birthdays and celebrations!
- Unlimited horseback riding and hiking.
- Experiences on the history and culture of the area.
- Ranch activities and entertainment, including campfires, s’mores, line dancing, board games, and Western movies.
- Complimentary, fresh-baked cookies in your cabin, plus lemonade and tea throughout the day.
- Complimentary water bottles and sunscreen in your cabin.
- Bonding time with your horse, including brushing them at the end of each day!