To Our Valued Guests,
We wanted to personally reach out to you, our guests, and address the current COVID-19 virus situation. If you have a reservation for an upcoming stay please review our current Statement on Operations HERE.
As the coronavirus continues to have an impact around the world, we feel that it’s important for us to communicate directly with you to show the steps we are taking to help keep our guests safe and healthy. At Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch, we adhere to the highest cleaning standards possible and are New Mexico Safe Certified. Please be assured that we are closely monitoring the information and guidance from the CDC.
We have also implemented additional measures in the face of COVID-19, and will continue to implement these measures as the crisis subsides, to ensure that our guests feel a sense of security when staying with us. We are confident that these extra measures and precautions make our ranch a safe place to stay and relax.
We have taken the New Mexico Safe Promise and are New Mexico Safe Certified!
- A private, remote location to escape the masses and enjoy the fresh mountain air.
- Wide open space to explore the great outdoors.
- 4 cabins for a home away from home.
- Onsite outdoor dining with tables spaced at least 6 feet apart.
While we know many travel plans are put on hold, there are still ways you can help support our small guest ranch!
- Purchase a Gift Certificate to use later!
- Buy Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch Cookbook, Coffee Mugs or Fantasy Ranch Board Game featuring our beautiful ranch!
- Had a fantastic time at our ranch? Leave us a review on Google!
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and our YouTube Channel. Like and Comment on our posts – we’d love to hear from you!
- Request a Custom Itinerary to help you plan your future vacation!
Our thoughts are with you as this difficult time continues. May these challenges we face make us stronger, more creative, and better prepared for the future. Together we will get through this trying time. We look forward to having you all for a visit to our ranch in the near future.
We hope to see you soon!
~ Meris, Seth and the Geronimo Trail Guest Ranch Family