In 2023 we will be offering a very special, intimate experience with a maximum of 4 guests.
We are open March through mid-November. View our 2023 Rates here.
Book now for our 2023 Season and enjoy the following:
- Very small guest capacity with a maximum of 4 guests per week. Book Now to grab one of our last spots for 2023 – SPACE IS VERY LIMITED!
- For 2023 we are offering a minimum 3 night stay up to a maximum 5 night stay.
- A home away from home in a private, secluded cabin nestled under the Ponderosa Pines. With full cabin amenities including fresh baked cookies, water bottles and a propane fireplace.
- A wonderful chance to disconnect from technology and reconnect with LIFE!
- 3 delicious meals a day. Dietary accommodations are available upon request.
- Coffee and hot water for tea available starting at 7 AM and throughout the day.
- Unlimited horseback riding through the spectacular scenery of the Gila National Forest.
- Well-trained, responsive and well-cared-for horses.
- Comfortable high quality tack such as Circle Y, Tucker and Reinsman saddles.
- Please understand horseback riding requires excellent physical fitness including balance, stamina and strength. 220 lb weight limit. Review our riding requirements HERE.
- Due to the rough, rocky, mountainous terrain and VERY remote location, all rides are walk only, but this is also the best way to enjoy one of the most beautiful places in the world!
- Hands on experiences with the history and culture of the area: 1,000 year old Mimbres cliff dwellings, pictographs and pottery shards!
- Ranch activities and entertainment as desired such as campfires, s’mores, board games, and Western movies.
- Bonding time with your horse, including brushing them at the end of each day.
Make your next getaway one you’ll never forget with memories that will last a lifetime. The Land of Enchantment is waiting!
Contact us today so we can help you plan your best vacation yet!
Just fill out the form below to get started: